''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

First mall visit


Last night, we went to the Mall for window shopping with my mom, her friend and my brother. I didn’t buy anything because I am kind of on a “saving mode”. We bought balloons for Amsyar’s birthday this 04/02/2012. Can't believe how time flies and he will be 1 year old already. Need to buy more balloons and door gifts. Winter jackets for baby here is really cheap. I had a hard time finding good and cheap jackets for baby back home. We had to leave early because Amsyar was crying non stop. Only in the car I discovered that both of his eyes were swollen, I fed him mashed potato earlier when we were eating. My brother said that mashed potato has cheese in it.  So that could be the reason for his swollen eyes I could be wrong though. I am still exploring what kind of foods he is allergic to. So Amsyar I am really sorry if I caused you all this pain :(

No comments: