''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

привет москва!

Today is the sixth day I arrived in Moscow, the weather is freezing. It is snowing lightly right now, the temperature shows -23ºC and the sky is overcast. My baby boy still hasn’t fully recovered from flu and cough, apparently his condition is worst. It kills me to see he is suffering to breath, I did apply some baby vicks to alleviate the blocking nose and gave him medicine but he flu won’t go away. His eczema also becoming more chronic, whole body is full of rashes and he keep on scratching them. I ran out of idea what to do anymore.

I wish I could take all your pain away. I’m really sorry Amsyar :(

No comments: