''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Moscow here I come, again!

Hmm this blog is full of spider web already...

Just recently, I went to Immigration Department at Putrajaya to renew mine and Amsyar's passport. We are going to visit his Grandparents in Moscow for 3 months. I am really looking forward to it but at the same time I feel miserable leaving my poor husband this long. If I don't go now, when else? I can't apply for 3 months leave if I started working later. My husband will come to fetch us from Moscow in April, he is going to stay there for 1 week. So maybe we can go to St. Petersburg and Helsinsky? Em' sounds interesting....XD

Other than that, why is it so hard to find a proper winter jacket for 1 year old baby? Do you know where can I get one with good price? I bought few through online, but they are just like a 'night sweater' for Malaysia temperature... I want the one that can beat a -10 degree cold climate! 

No comments: