So I am in dilemma again, I really want to work by next year, when Amsyar is one year old. I have to contribute something to this family, my family financial boat is sinking and I am going to drown. But too many thoughts are in my head right now, like ...
- Who wants to look after Amsyar? daycare? nanny? In house maid?
- Is he going to be ok living with another person?
- Can he adapt to new situation?
- Where can I find a good daycare or nanny?
- Will they feed my baby on time?
- Can they keep him neat and tidy and maintain his basic hygiene?
I think I just pointed out the reasons that stopping me from going to work, Well yes, I don't trust people. I am sure every mothers out there would feel the same. But if I really want to work, I have to do this, Oh my this is so effing worrisome!