''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Friday, December 16, 2011

Love thy neighbor even though they creep you out

I’m not being a busybody or what but... last night about ten-ish when I was about to leave the house to supermarket I noticed two of my neighbor’s house opposite mine were lights off. Both of thy neighbors were standing outside of their house. One of the neighbors was playing an arrow helicopter novelty toy (the one that can fly out high when you release the rubber band) with his wife and their dog. While the other one was having a beer gathering with his friends. I want to ask, why don't you turn on the lights? and why do you play and drink in the dark? tell me please I want to know!! Or anyone out there care to explain to me these odd behaviors?

No comments: