''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Monday, December 12, 2011

Hello Monday

Today is Monday and already the 12th day of December. The countdown for New Year 2012 is around the corner. Last year at this time, I was 7 months pregnant, its incredible how time flies. Think about the things you do in the past. What have you achieved so far?  Are you there yet? Or are you disappointed you haven’t been as successful as you thought you would be and things didn’t go as it planned? Is your financial and health in good shapes?

Okay I have to admit that I have been through not too much but just a little bit of emotional wreck lately. So just bear with me and ignore this post. 

No comments: