''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Familia

I never talked about my siblings or my family in here, have I? Well not that i can recall. 

I have 4 siblings, I'm the second one. I have 1 elder brother and 1 little brother and sister below me. 

Azman - Father. Works with Malaysian High Commission. Lives in Moscow now. Loves to sing. Never shop for his clothes. 

Khaty - Mother. The most amazing and beautiful woman ever. Mother to 4 adorable kids. Cook the best food in the whole world. 

Jazmi - Elder brother. Lives in Seri Kembangan. Single and available. 26 year old. Fav sport is wall climbing.  

Liana - Author of this blog. 24 year old. Happily married with one kid. Full time housewife. Lives in Subang Jaya. 

Saiful - A darling husband and a father to Amsyar. An architect. 36 year old. Eat whatever I cook regardless the taste.  


Amsyar - Cute and adorable. Turning 10 months in few days. Cry a lot. Eat a lot. Poo a lot also. Has two teeth on his bottom gums and bite me everyday. 

Kamil - Male. Studying IT in Politeknik in Penang. 22 year old. Only knows how to cook instant noodle and it tastes delicious. Single.

Izzati - Has a bf. 20 year old. Studying Photography in Uitm Melaka. Loves eating chocolates. Very kind and always helps me cleaning the house. 

Mother/Father in law - Retired government servant. Live in Taiping. Travel a lot. 

No comments: