''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pasar Tani

Sunday is the day where I go to Pasar Tani (farmer’s market). I go to the one in Putra Heights, only 5mins drive. This is when I shop for one-week of groceries and foodstuff. You need to wake up early around 8.00 am to get fresher stock and before the sunlight gets too bright. People say the early bird catches the worm allright. If you come late your choice will most likely have been drastically reduce. So far going to Pasar Tani has become my weekly routine. Why shopping in supermarket where you can find similar but even better fresh foods with more reasonable price in Pasar Tani? So go support your Pasar Tani people!

No comments: