''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Miss Universe Malaysia 2012

I am watching Miss Universe Malaysia right now. All the contestants are beautiful, but not as beautiful as Gabriella. She looks like Angelina Jolie though. I have voted for her. :) Kimberly is also pretty, but you gotta choose the best, so Gabriella all the way! This is little bit of her biography...


Full Name: Aileen Gabriella Robinson
Age: 22 - oh my so young!
From: Kuala Lumpur
Occupation: Assistant Principal in Shall We Dance Academy
Hobbies: Performing, travelling, jungle trekking, drawing


No comments: