''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Friday, November 18, 2011

Hair products

I have a serious hair loss problem ever since i was a teenager. I always wanted a long hair, but it was depressing to see my hair everywhere, in the bathroom, on my pillow, and on the floor. I read books and it says it is normal to lose 50-100 strands a day. But still i don't want to go bald anytime soon. So i decided to cut my hair again. I spent about quite good number of money on shampoos as well but my hair still falling.

3 months after i gave birth to Amsyar, my hair loss becomes more severe. I could see bald spots on my hair. My heart was shattered as i thought i am going to be permanently bald? I know this is due to a vitamin or mineral deficiency. So i started balance up my diet and eat healthy food. But nothing works! 

I visited Hairven salon at Alamanda one day, to cut my hair short again. I cant not bear to see my hair falling anymore. The hair stylist named Haida recommend me this shampoo, she said it is suited for those with hair loss problem. Many of her customers who have tried this product gave good feedback. 

I've been using this product for 4 months now and it works. I don't see much falling hair anymore... probably 10-20 strands at the most during shower and lesser whenever i comb my hair. I see a lot of baby hairs growing as well. I forgot how much is the shampoo but it is quite pricey, but i still haven't finished it yet. I wash my hair once in 2-3 days so i think it just reasonable. I also use hair tonic, also from Schwarzkopf. So for those who have had a hair problem, i would recommend these product. 



No comments: