''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Motherhood

Sigh! I’m so busy nowadays, Mr little man needs my full attention. He is so clingy to me. My day filled with inundated motherhood & house chore tasks, from nursing, feeding, bathing, changing dirty nappy, hand wash his clothes (due to allergic reason), cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry, ironing, etc. Who says it is easy to nurse an infant and be a housewife at the same time? Babies need constant nurture and attention, they wants to be held and comforted from time to time, and it can be tiring sometimes. And you want your house to look tidy and clean so when your husband comes home he’d say ‘home sweet home’… I will try my best to keep you updated as you can see now… xx

No comments: