''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Career or Baby?

I’m in dilemma, I don’t know if I should leave or stay with the company. I’d like to get the half pay 45days period I deserve while on maternity. I’d like to stay with this company long as well since I am kind of good at what I am doing and hello it is the world's largest independent international financial consultancy –who would want to leave? Plus getting a new job is tedious.
Sadly, I am not happy working in my current company, everything feels like a burden and I am not satisfied with the pay. Nobody seems to f****** notice that I AM REALLY PREGNANT and CAN’T DO WORK LIKE A MACHINE ANYMORE. The amount of work ever since I move to new office is just unbearable. I feel like I have done so much and get paid less. This is just too much to handle.
Maybe I should leave and stay home with the baby. Can’t choose carrier over baby, that is wrong. I can always find a job later once the baby is settled. Nothing is more important than him. About my dream of having half pay, it’s not much anyway. (though I can buy two 16GB IPAD with 3G + Wifi).
Baby comes first!

No comments: