''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Monday, March 08, 2010

Need to know...

On my previous post, I have mentioned about me expecting a call from one company, and guest what? They called at 3.30pm yesterday and set an interview at 5.30pm, the same day. So I went and the interview went well. Thanks God for making it easy. Mr Skipper was a nice and straightforward person. If I got the job, I’ll be working for him. And now I can’t help looking at my handphone every 5mins hoping there would be a call from them. I am so eagerly and impatiently need to know if i was accepted or not. I hope i get the job. *finger-crossed*

10 comments:

無尾熊可愛 said...

Better say nothing than nothing to the purpose. ........................................

diipo said...

May God help you, as you have done your best it is left for him to make the final call; be assured he is going to make the best call for you.

Lydia said...

Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas

Aditi said...

All the best...may all the good offers come your way...

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Gabrielle HG said...

hey gurl! hehe im new here but i really liked ur blog...good luck! i know ull get that job! xoxo kisses from mexico.

G

Mohamed Makled said...

Very nice blog.
Go on blogging, you have an easy way showing your thoughts.
Good luck

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

Kanela said...

hello, i'm new at this blogger website and randomly came across your blog. I hope you get your job!