''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Saturday, February 20, 2010

what is a housewife without scars?


I think out of friends that I got, I probably the clumsiest ones. I mean, who would slice her finger open and bleed profusely trying to cook anything? Someone should really record me on tape and post the video to ‘Most dangerous moments caught on tape’. I probably will win the first place. I even slip the knives on a daily basis and never remember to put band aids around, then i squeeze the lemon! :(( how slow am i?

3 comments:

Marche said...

keshian jaan.. ptutla 2,3 hari lepas rasa pelik. nak je remind ko guna pisau tu elok2, guna electric stove elok2 etc tapi tak jadi sebab ingat perasaan kite je kot. ko kan kelam kabut skit. ganaz plk tu. tgk2 betul2 terjadi. ishh x sangka. jgn ganaz sgt syg. slow2 skit potong memotong tu.

Anna said...

tu la psal, pisau brapa kali dah jatuh, nasib baek x cucuk kaki ja. nyaris2 ja smua tu, jari jemari ni jgn ckp la, calar sana sini. hmm.. mmg kelam kabut pun, xleh wat apa dah.. sejak azali lg.. :(

Marche said...

uffallah.. veri dangerous naa later2 mesti kena kaki tu. hurm...... u alwyz do things too much fast naa sbb tu mcm2 jadi. teringt dlu tin susu jatuh ats kaki la,ice cube's plastic pun blh stuckd dlm jag air. gotta be aware n focus more when it comes to knives naa. oh darling...