''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Friday, February 19, 2010

Im in the mood to blog

A very urgent feeling overcame me to blog... though it’s 2am and I’m hell tired, I just got back from Dubai, went to Dragon Mall just to buy bed cover that costs Drh550. Rip off! Ok now I ran out of idea to say. I better sleep, I got many things (as mention above) to do tomorrow. Good night!

Not so fun and a-must-do jobs

  1. Cleaning the house
  2. Washing dishes and doing laundry
  3. Cooking

Fun and waste-of-time jobs (I’m a FACEBOOK ADDICT)

  1. Managing and cooking food at my restaurant in Café World and Restaurant Life
  2. Farming in Barn Buddy and Farmville
  3. Feeding my fish in Fish World, My Aquarium and Happy Aquarium

A very busy life, I know. Hahaha.

No comments: