''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Malacca is fun! Leave me alone

12th December 2009, Saturday
Yeay it’s Saturday again. I’ve been counting days and it does suffer the wait. And if you wonder why I’m counting till sat, I’m going to Malacca again. Hey it’s near and it’s a nice place so you go to hell if you don’t like it! I went with Is and his sister. On a way we’d stopped at Seremban to attend wedding. Nice food and we stuffed, makes us more ready to hit the road to our destination. We went to Dataran Pahlawan it’s in the city, there were historical buildings nearby and stairs to go on top of the hill, where placed an old church. You can see the sunset from there and that is what we were aiming for.
I drove halfway back to KL, as they were all exhausted. That is all for now, good night everybody.

No comments: