''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Noor Ain Abdul Halim

Old Town White Coffee Cyberjaya
Pink and adorable

Baskin Robbin



6th December 2009, Sunday

My friend back in Sek Men came visited today. I’m so glad that she came by. Her name is Noor Ain Abdul Halim. I drove her to Alamanda and we did some window shopping and had a Baskin Robbins. There are so many things to catch up with her, so many stories to tell, and hot gossips, ufff. Well, of course, we haven’t met for 6 years. What do you expect? I don’t even know where to start. We kind of lost contact when I was in Pakistan and I’m so happy I get to talk and hang out with her again. She bought me cooking book for my wedding present. Well, I need that, deeply.

We got tired of Alamanda and bounced to Old Town in Cyberjaya next, (my favorite place always) and had Laksa for dinner. Scrumptious I tell yah! She couldn’t sleep over at my place, it was not enough of her today. I wish she could stay. I missed her. I’m going back hometown next week and and I’ll be in UAE on 1st Jan 2010 for 3 months, I don’t think I can see her again in this short period of time. It was a heartrending moment when I gave her a goodbye hug. Anyway thanks Ain for coming, I appreciate it and thanks for the present.

No comments: