''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Eid's coming!


Eid day is just 3 days away, I'm going back to Penang this year. Frankly I have not prepared much for this, just one new baju kurung that I bought in Malacca. I shopped for my families as well. This is like the first time I buy them bayu raya using my own money ever since I get my first salary. But I bought them other stuff though. Lolz. I think my family has the weirdest theme color for Eid:-

Daddy: Grey Blueish
Mommy: Black with red flowers
Emi: Fern Green
Mine: Forest Green
Kamil: Brown
Izzati: Red

Trust me it’s hard to find color that matches everyone. I tried. Unless, if you bought 24 meters of similar fabrics and get it stitched, then you can have everyone wearing the same color. Which I don’t think they would agree, my sister would prolly think it’s gay or something. Haha
On the other side, I went to the airport yesterday to pick up something from Saiful’s colleague. He’s back for Eid. Saiful got me guess handbag and couples of t-shirts, plus one dazzling beaded embroidery lace for our solemnization. Peace!

No comments: