''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Putrajaya Floral & Garden Festival 2009


Remember my previous post about me being a Putrajaya tour guide? Well here are some of the pictures taken in Putrajaya Mosque and Putrajaya Floral & Garden Festival 2009.

This festival starting from 1st Aug - 9 Aug 09', so for those who have not visited yet, please do so coz they got lotta activities like stated below. It's fun, i guarantee you! I was thinking about going there again, i just madly krazy n love flowers.

- Garden Bazaar
- Floria Showcase Gardens
- School and University Show Gardens
- NGO's Gardens
- Special Orchid Highlight
- Hort Mart
- Corporate Garden
- Kiddy Garden
- Floral Pavilion








No comments: