''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

2006 Memories


OMG! This picture was taken long time ago when i was in Pakistan. I was 19 year old, and i still have that yellow kebaya. And I'm no longer that chubby now. I'm becoming much smaller but my 'arse' are still the same though. It's a valuable assets that never will decrease in size. LMAO. Anyway, this is during Armed Forces Day, the venue is in Serena Hotel, Pakistan. Date: 16/09/2006.


From left is Kak Niza, ME, Marche's mom, my mom, and lastly Untie As.


Thank you Marche for emailing me this picture and bringing back such a lovely memories of those old days. Send me more! Well, there is also a video. I'll post it later.

No comments: