''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Saturday, July 11, 2009

If only i knew what i know today...


I wish I knew it all from the start, things wouldn’t be so messy then. But now I found out and I am so thankful. Never had I imagine it would be like this. I am seriously rued everything I had done. I should not put my trust to anyone so easily. That is the stupidest thing ever to do. Life is unfair, and people are fake. They look sweet and innocent, but you never know what they did behind. They back stab you. They play with your minds, emotions, and feelings, they butter you up with sweet phrases and promises, but in the end, it was nothing, nothing they ever said was true, indeed. They don’t even mean words they say, it was after all a game to them, They laugh at it. I guess they won. But hey, it's fine! I always believe in karma, what goes around comes around.


Never will I repeat these mistakes again, I promise…


4 comments:

Marce said...

kya hua syg

Anna said...

i think i told u already, but ill tell u again, i found out the truth about him (not saiful)

Masilla Badran said...

all u ever talk about is ur boss syg

Anna said...

ohh my bos is fine. But ill tell u later bout this, this shit is getting more interesting day by day. x sabaq nak tau cerita apa plak yg akan terkeluar lps ni.