''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Weekends in Penang

  • I went to Penang on friday's morning for my cousin's wedding reception. Two receptions actually which means two cousins got married.
  • It was so hot in Penang. I got sun-burned. Pimples started to 'grow' up as if no one's problem.
  • Met with long-lost cousins. Last time we met was 7 years ago. They're all grown up and getting prettier.
  • Can't sleep well - too many mosquitoes at night.
  • Drove back to KL on Sunday. Traffic congestion annoyed the hell outta me. But that's normal.
  • Drop my auntie first in Damansara, then drove back home straight.
  • Got home, shower, cook for my parents coz they still stuck in jams. I cooked sayur kacang and sambal tumis. Very easy and fast to cook.
  • Went online. Chatted with few people, checked my emails. Updated blog.
  • Went offline, study for Thursday exam
  • Eat.
  • Sleep

No comments: