''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lets see, what did i do today?

hmm well as always, i woke up at 7.40am, took a shower, ironed my office outfits, put a make up on, picked up Fariza at bus stop and drove to office. This is my normal routines for every workday. I reached office 5mins before 9am today.

In lunch time, i went to pasar mlm in Precint 2 with Su and i bought
'Soto Ayam'. It was delicious.
I became hungry all of sudden, I had my 'nutritional break' at 3 or 4pm and order
'Nan Ayam Tandoori' at mamak. It was good. Fariza and Is had theirs aswell. Haha.

At 5.40pm, my former boss came by, He had a meeting in KLIA. We lepak at mamak, i had a glass of
'Sirup Ais'.

Zaki came to office afterward, he got work to do. Me and Fariza stayed with him till he finishes his works.

We bounced to mamak near Fariza's apartment. Had a drink. Bla.. Bla.. Bla..
I left home at 9.20pm. Oh i'm so daym tired.


No comments: