''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend with Norul and the girls



I went to UIA to meet Norul on Saturday, left home around 4 or 5pm. Eat in NZ with her and her other girls and had a long chat. One of the girls's bf asked us to go jamming with him, so we went and had fun. I slept there at her friend's house, Syaza in Wangsa Maju. Maxis connection was really annoying. I tried to called Norul before i went to Gombak for one hour but couldn't get through. Tried to call Saiful too, but the line still being like a b****. I woke up feeling really hungry on Sunday afternoon, wash our face, didn't brush teeth neither taking a bath and drove fast to McD in Gombak with Norul and Wati and had our lunch there. Lots of lunch i can say. Drove back to Putrajaya on Sunday around 4.40pm, fell asleep as soon as i reach coz i was daym tired. Woke up before Maghrib, shower, had my dinner, and here i am updating my blog. So that is all for now.

No comments: