''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who works on Saturday?

When I'm writing this, I am in office and it is Saturday. I don't find how Saturday can help my company to increase its profitability. We are dealing with government authorities and everyone knows that government's workdays is from Monday to Friday. So, no business activities is running for today. I’m starting to think that Saturdays may be the boring day of the week to work because weekends are supposed to be for resting. I just think that working on Saturday makes me less productive and a waste of time and as well as electricity.

So you tell me do you think I should come to work on Saturday?

No comments: