''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Friday, April 10, 2009

I need nice dress

Ok so It's been a couple of days since my last entry, already I have failed at my attempt OF writing more. I am currently overstressed, I still kant find any nice dress to wear on ISS Night, which is next week. But I saw this HOT dress at Nichii that costs quite expensive. I was thinking that it might be a waste if I bought it coz I know I'm gonna wear it once. But I couldn’t resist the temptation. That dress is freaking HOT as it makes my body looks sexily scrumptious. I am so cannot make up my mind.
And what stressed me more was that I've been eating like pig these days and haven't really been exercising that much. I need to lose weight for that ISS thingy.

No comments: