''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Indians Wedding

On 29th March 2009, I went to my friend's sister wedding. The wedding was held in Sri Raja Raja Rajeswari Temple, Ampang. It was a nice and clean temple. I had fun and enjoyed the delicious vegetarian dishes. I went there with Enduk and Jimi, Banu were there too. I was really impressed, excited and glad for having the opportunity to actually experience the cultures and traditions of Indian’s wedding, and it somehow makes me proud to live in this multi-racial country. I wish I could attend more of this kind of functions. Well thanks Malathi for inviting me. Anyway, thought that I should show it to you so I uploded the pictures on that wedding day.






No comments: