''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Friday, March 27, 2009

Zong Tv commercial shootings

Scene 3
Scene 2
Scene 1
Scene 1
Director's room

I stayed back after office hour as the shooting for Zong Tv commercial schedule today. It was a very very tiring day. I was in office for 14 hours straight, from 9am till 11pm. I'm glad it's over now. I could not have waited any longer. Well it is kinda worth-waiting, I got paid for doing overtime by TV production. Even got some pocket money from my bos. Yeay. The movie director was from India, and the actors was officially imported from Pakistan, and some of them are locals. They did three scenes, one in white areas (as shown in the pic), one in my boss's room and another one is in open-partition-work-desk. Here are the pictures and videos (sorry the video are upside down) that i took just now. Have fun looking/watching. I'm off to bed, i need energy to struggle for tomorrow's routines. Good night everybody!

No comments: