''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thought from a friend

One of my friend thought that I should write a blog again. I have considered about it and I think I am going to start posting and re-do my page again. I think this is a wise idea as it will give me something to do in my sleepless nights. I’ve been dormant for quite a while. It is 2009 now and already the third month of this year. Time has passed, yet seems so fast. Once we had this situation for another nine times, we are in the New Year again, which means we are getting older again. I will try to write long on my next post. Till then…

No comments: