''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Friday, January 18, 2008

New Year in KL

Oh God! What a silence year. Anyway Happy New Year everybody. Where to start, I'm currently working in Consultant firm, as Asst to Company Secretary, I say this job is okay for me (so far). And I'm also doing part time study in Stamford College, taking up Executive Secretary, I'm in my semester 4 now. Studying while working is a pretty tough, it needs a lot of patience. You must be strong and keen. It's not something enjoyable but if you have courage, all that seems easy. So far, i like what i do. It has taught to be more responsible and independent. 



No comments: