''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Sunday, January 08, 2006

SCREW YOU NAUROZE!! IF YOU DARE TO MESS WITH MY GIRL AGAIN! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU. DONT YOU EVER DARE TO TOUCH HER AGAIN! IF I HEARD THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING BAD TO HER!! I WILL FUCKING HAUNT YOU UNTIL YOU DIE!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!! STAY AWAY FROM MASILLA!! OR I WILL MAKE YOU LIFE MISERABLE!!! SHE'S NOT A FUCKING SLUT THAT YOU CAN PLAY AROUND WITH!!! MY FRIENDS MEANT THE WORLD TO ME!! I LOVE THEM TO DEATH!!! AND STOP MAKING UP SOME BULLSHIT CRAPPY RUMORS ABOUT HER!!! SHE WOULD NOT KISS A DORK, FUCKING LOSER LIKE YOU!! IT JUST SO ''YUCK'' !!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER LOSER!!! OTHERWISE YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO WITH YOU!!! GET A LIFE FUCKING LOSER!!!

No comments: