''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Friday, January 27, 2006

Nothing is new about me except I fought...you can say again with my Art sir. He is so annoying and complicated. I just can’t click with him. He is just so not my favorite teacher. He’s really not normal. Here the story goes...


One day I came to school and I was really sick. Guess what he asked me… ‘Are you drunk? Did you take any alcohol lately?’ What the hell man??? Is he out of his mind?? Why would I be drunk in school??


I just cannot understand him. I came to his class just to pass my free time… to let me not to feel bored early in the morning. Otherwise, I could have drop his subject ages ago. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »