''I will live as a writer who keeps alive the music of the language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I wrote'' - The Liz Manifesto

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year in Isloo

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! I went out quite late last night. My friends supposed to come and pick me up around 7. But she came around 9am instead. I got really mad what time i would be home then?I have a curfew Ok, some people never think. Thank God my mom let me out otherwise I would kill myself. I can’t just stay at home on New Year. 


What importantly, I had fun fun tonight. I went out with Khadija, her bf, Adil and Norul. We went to espresso lounge and met with others, no clue who they were but pretended to be their  close friend so i would say. We bounced to Ye Old Hang Out. Daym! Its packed jam there. We had no other choice but to hang in Mondrian. I hate that place! I met Sadat, Bilal, Farhan (the bastard) Adil, and another sick ass people. Ok that is all for tonight. I’m off to bed. Good night!

No comments: